2. In the search bar, look for "Freshdesk" under available applications or simply click the icon. If you have already integrated the application, you will be able to see it under "My Applications".
3. Once you find the application either in the dashboard or on the Marketplace click on view. You will be taken to a page where you'll find the integrate option/button. Click on the integrate button.
4. You will be on the integration page which prompts you to add an account to the application. Click "add account" which takes you to the Freshdesk Access page. Note: Select a team before you click "+ ADD ACCOUNT".
5. In this step, YellowAnt asks you for the Freshdesk User API Key and Freshdesk Team URL.
6. You can find the API Key for Freshdesk in your account under Profile Settings > API. Copy and paste that API Key and Team URL in the text fields on YellowAnt Integration page and hit "SUBMIT". Here, Team URL is private16.freshdesk.com.
7. Freshdesk is now integrated and you get a message on your chat application for the same. You will be able to see it under your applications in the Dashboard too.