2. If you are in the dashboard, go to the tab called "Applications" and look for "Asana" under available applications. If you have already integrated the application, you will be able to see it under "My Applications".
3. If you are in the Marketplace you can find Asana under various categories such as all andproject management. You can also search for this application in the search bar.
4. Once you find the application either in the dashboard or on the Marketplace click on view. You will be taken to a page where you'll find the integrate option/button. Click on the integrate button.
At this point, there are two possiblities:
A. Either the application is a simple OAuth authentication like in Asana or GMail.
B. Or it might require you to authenticate using API token like in Freshdesk or Jenkins.
Steps 5 and 6 show the scenario A for simple OAuth
Steps 7 and 8 show the scenario B for an API Token authentication (Freshdesk is used as an example)
5. A. You will be on the integration page which prompts you to add an account to the application. Click add account which takes you to the Asana OAuth page.
Add Account Page for Asana
Asana Authentication Page
6. Allow the needed permissions and Asana is now integrated with YellowAnt.
7. You will be on the integration page which prompts you to add an account to the application. Click add account which takes you to the application (here Freshdesk) details page.
8. Once you fill in the details, the authentication is taken care of, the application would now be integrated with YellowAnt.