2. In the search bar, look for "Pagerduty" or simply click the icon. If you have already integrated the application, you will be able to see it under "My Applications".
3. Once you find the application either in the dashboard or on the Marketplace click on view. You will be taken to a page where you'll find the integrate option/button. Click on the integrate button.
4. You will be on the integration page which prompts you to add an account to the application. Click "add account" which takes you to the Pagerduty Access page. Note: Select a team before you click "+ ADD ACCOUNT".
5. In this step, YellowAnt asks you for the Pagerduty User API Key, Pagerduty User Email ID.
6. You can find the API Key for Pagerduty in your account. Copy and paste that API Key in the text field on YellowAnt Integration page. Here's how to find your API Token:
(i) Go to "My Profile" in User Settings.
(ii) Click on the "User Settings" Panel and click on "Create API User Token".
(iii) Give a description and create the token.
(iv) Copy the token and paste on YellowAnt and submit.
7. Pagerduty is now integrated and you get a message on your chat application for the same. You will be able to see it under your applications in the Dashboard too.